Introduction to OSHA
Safety 3433 –assignment #13 – Typed, arial 12pt.
Personal Protective Equipment Exercise
Due October 27, 2015
1. List and describe the two primary means of protecting employees from workplace hazards prior to considering personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. What should be included in PPE training (list at least 4 requirements)?
3. List PPE that may be used to protect the eye, face, head, feet, hands, arms, bodies, and hearing.
4. Identify hazards that are lessened or eliminated by using the appropriate PPE for eye protection, hearing protection, foot and hand protection, face protection and body protection. Discussion should include goggles and safety glasses, face shields, hard hats, ear plugs and ear muffs, safety shoes, gloves, and various coveralls.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples