write a paper that addresses the following:
• Write 2–3 sentences describing a problem or issue related to public administration, public policy, or nonprofit management and leadership.
• Identify which type of Capstone paper (Program Evaluation) would be appropriate for this particular problem or issue. The Red-Light Camera Program in the City of Chicago.
2 Research Question
• Identify your research question. Is the Red Light Camera Program in the City of Chicago benefiting the driving public by reducing all types of accidents at intersections.
• Write a 1-page rationale for your research question, including why the question is relevant to public administration, public policy, or nonprofit management and leadership.
3 Literature Review
• Write a 12-page literature review that includes a minimum of 25 relevant scholarly articles, research reports, and/or other academic sources. Be sure to follow the literature review guidelines provided in the Machi and McEvoy (2012) text.
4 Types of Data and Research Methods
• Write 4 pages explaining the types of data that may help you answer your research question, including which research method might be best if you were to collect data for your Capstone Project and why.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples