Play, learning and development
Reading the following readings “Orchestrating children’s play” setting the stage” (Chapter 4), and “Orchestrating play: interactions with children” (Chapter 5). Response to the question “As Early Childhood Educators, what roles do you believe ‘orchestration’ and ‘timing’ have in effective teaching and learning through play (Van Hoorn et al., 2011)?”
Marks will be allocated according to the following criteria:
• Relevance of presented material to the question
• Grasp and employment of theoretical concepts to elaborate on ideas
• Capacity to critically analyse readings
• Writing which is reflexive, clear & correct in expression
• Referencing: in text and an end text reference list (including the reading from which the question is drawn and draw from additional sources for a higher grade).
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples