Please find attached the information about the meeting that I attend. I took pictures of the board in the meeting.
Please answer the following question some of the note I write for the meeting is in the file attached
I am an international student, and please use a simple words.
1) Who, what, where, and when was the meeting? This should include the proper name of the policy board, the street address, and time.
(2) What did you observe? Just the facts. How many people attended? What was discussed? What options were under consideration? Please be vivid and precise. Use real names.
(3) How did you feel about what you saw? This is the place to react, respond, reflect.
(4) What questions did the meeting suggest for social problem research (the kind of research we explored in the first half of the semester)? Please do not take this question too literally. The participants at the meeting may never mention a social problem. Your job is to think about the meeting in such a way that it becomes relevant to think about a social problem keyword or search term. State the keyword or search term clearly.
(5) What questions did the meeting suggest for policy alternatives? Again, you may be challenged to think beyond anything that was said. Can one think of laws on the books that need to be changed? Can one think of laws, not on the books that should be added?
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples