Mrs Carson 64 years old, is admitted with congestive cardiac failure. It is planned that Frusemide ( Lasix ) and Digoxin will be prescribed for her treatment:
- On night, Mrs Carson awakens extremely breathing and coughing up pink mucoid sputum, which position should the nurse place her immediately:
- Upright, with her feet lowered.
- Semi- recumbent, with her feet elevated
- Upright, leaning over the bed- table.
- Recumbent, without any pillows.
- The doctor arrived and prescribed Frusmide ( Lasix ) 20mg IV statin, This drug promotes diuresis by:
- Inhibiting the action of aldosterone.
- Increasing renal execration of sodium
- Influencing the action of antidiuretic hormone
- Blocking the reabsorption of sodium and water
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples