Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Imagine you are a European immigrant to America, trying to adapt to the new life you sought. You want to share your experiences with your family back home so they will better understand.
Choose a country of origin and religious tradition:
• Country of origin
• Religious tradition
o Other Protestant
o No religious tradition
Write a 700- to 1,050-word first-person description of your experiences as an immigrant to America in the late 19th or early 20th century. The description should take the form of a journal entry, autobiography, or diary.
Include descriptions of the following:
• The political, social, or economic factors that precipitated your migration
• The journey across the ocean, including sleeping accommodations and available food
• Ellis Island
• The city you settle in and why
• The racist attitudes of some Americans
• Tenement housing
• Factory conditions, hours worked, and pay
• The status your children eventually achieve
This question first appeared on Write My Essay
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples