Marketing Planning & Promotion Coursework
“Advertising works most effectively when its in line with what people are already trying to do. And people are trying to communicate in a certain way on Facebook – they share information with their friends, they learn about what their friends are doing – so theres really a whole new opportunity for a new type of advertising model within that” Mark Zuckerberg.
Using relevant models and theory you are required to critically analyse the approaches taken by organisations in the B2C sector in building and maintaining relationships with consumers in the digital environment, and the consumers role in this process.
Answers should include the topic of engagement and should consider theory relating to consumer behaviour, promotion policy and media and the consumers role in these areas, reaching logical conclusions. You should focus on academically credible sources of information, rather than hearsay and hype.
1. Document should not exceed 10 typed pages (3,000 words) of text excluding title page, contents page and executive summary.
2. Must be supported by 5 pages of supporting appendices which should include an annotated bibliography and content list.
3. Should be presented in an appropriate format.
4. Should be fully referenced using the Harvard system of citation.
5. Report must also include an annotated bibliography which identifies your top 10 sources of information , with the reasons why and Harvard referencing should be used throughout. The criteria you should use to evaluate your sources should be credibility, reliability and merits of the preferred sources.
Must use UK English format.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples