Literature reviews are academic sources which includes the theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic (Project Category). Literature reviews use secondary sources, and do not report new or original work. Its main goals are to situate the current study within the body of literature and to provide context for the particular topic. (Wikipedia, July 2015)
o Google to better understand literature reviews ESC4800: DETAIL PROJECT INFORMATION 2016 8 Academic sources (scholarly sources) are books, peer-reviewed journal articles, and published reports written by experts for an academic audience. Academic sources carry more weight and authority, and are likely to be more convincing.
• Identify the qualifications and expertise of the writer o A source written by a recognized expert in a field is more likely to be trustworthy
• Are careful to credit the origins of information and ideas
• Peer-reviewed articles checked by other academics for accuracy
• Academic sources aim to examine a topic fairly
• Sources such as newspaper articles, magazine articles, opinion pieces, and websites are not commonly academic
• Academic journals are very different from popular magazines o Academic writing aims to inform o It does not aim to sell something, or present one person’s opinion (Massey University, 2015) Grading
• Ten (10) academic sources [Total 10% – 1% each] o Use Algonquin’s on-line library databases
• SCM concepts, principles, theories & models you are going to use in your project [2%] o List the actual SCM concepts, principles, theories & models you are going to use o Why did you select these to support your project
Document Formatting (1%) o Cover page elements ? Your name ? Project title ? Organization ? Date o Page headers ? Project tittle – flush left using all capital letters • Not on the cover page o But all other pages o Page footer ? Page number – flush right • Not on the cover page o But all other pages o Your second page states page 2 ? Not page 1 o Proper APA heading format ? See APA Folder in Blackboard – APA Heading ESC4800: DETAIL PROJECT INFORMATION 2016 9 Details • Must use MS Word o Single spacing, 12 Calibri Font o Minimum white space
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples