Lessons / Critique –30pts.
• Each student will conduct one 20+ minute activity lesson with the 3300 class using the lesson plan format posted on blackboard. The lesson should be original and creative it must be a routine (set steps, counts, beats, etc.) that you develop (no YouTube or mainstream dances). You must teach your lesson in front of a live group of people, friends, relatives, students, etc..and create a lesson plan using the lesson plan format. You must be able to provide your own music for the lesson- you must video tape the lesson and upload to you tube, vimeo, or another outlet to watch a video.
• You must incorporate Florida’s Sunshine State Standards- CPALMS FEAPS ( NASPE) standards in your lesson plan
• Successfully sequence lessons and concepts to ensure coherence and required prior knowledge.
• You must successfully design instruction for students to achieve mastery
• Organize, allocate, and manage the resources of time, space, and attention
• Successfully manages individual and class behaviors through a well-planned management system
• Adapts the learning environment to accommodate the differing needs and diversity of students
• You must create a rubric to assess students achievement for your lesson- please attach to your lesson plan
• Must upload this lesson to taskstream to receive a passing grade in the class
So basically, you are creating a dance…performing it and teaching it to a group of people you know, and writing a lesson plan that goes along with it!
It must be 20 minutes that includes warm-up, teach, and cool down
You lesson plan must also include a grading rubric!
NO WORRIES ABOUT THE VIDEO I WILL DOING THAT PART
And please do not leave the questions in parentheses in the lesson plan its just to help you on what is needed to put there
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples