Lesson Plan with Accommodations and Modifications
I pick math for the lesson plan for the selected elementary grade level
Based on the following scenario, develop a 45-minute lesson plan at a selected elementary grade level and in one content area of your choice
(math. science, social studies, or reading/language arts) according to the following format.
Scenario: You teach in a regular education classroom of 25 students. Among them are one student who has a learning disability, two students with
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), one English Language Learner (ELL) student, and one gifted student.
1. Central Focus of Lesson: Select state standard(s) for your identified elementary grade level and content area. Based on the selected
standard(s). describe the focus of the content in this lesson plan and how content meets the needs of identified students in the scenario.
2. Learning Objectives: Develop learning objectives for the 45-minute lesson based on the criteria below:
Specific, measurable. and observable
State what students will know and be able to do
Align to state standards
Grade-level and content-area appropriate
3. Materials: Identify and provide as appropriate the materials and instructional resources needed for the teacher and students. Resources may
include technology. handouts, guest speakers, etc. Describe how the materials support and enhance the lesson.
4. Classroom arrangement and grouping: Describe the classroom arrangement and grouping strategies you will use during this lesson. Include the
A description of how this design influences a positive learning environment and supports the identified students in the scenario.
A description of how the physical layout and classroom arrangement supports the instructional approach defined in your lesson plan.
5. Instructional approach: Provide a detailed outline of the lesson based on the following:
Set the stage for learning
Lesson delivery and guided practice.
Accommodations and modifications for students described in the scenario
6. Assessment: Create one formative and one summative assessment that aligns to the selected state standard(s) and t 1 “km ”1655-336
The question first appeared on Write My Essay
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples