Choose 1 of the following to write on:
1. The legacy of the Crusades, whether positive or negative, has been contested among Christians and non-Christians alike. Although there were clearly political, intellectual, and technological benefits to Europe as a result of the Crusades, can it be said that the Crusades advanced the cause of Christ? This paper will have 2 parts:
(1) Write on one of the following:
• why the Crusades were started
• one of the Crusades, or
• all of the Crusades
(2) Determine whether they were representative of a Christian worldview. This second part will be subjective.
2. John Wycliffe and John Huss (also Jan Hus) are considered pre-reformers in that they wrote about and taught many of the ideas that the Protestant Reformers also presented. Write a brief biography of both of these men, describe their reforming ideas, actions, and writings, and tell how both died (including what eventually happened to Wycliffe’s body).
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples