This assignment requires that you research and develop a promotional plan for SAIBT. This process will be presented as an online journal.
To begin, choose something that you are interested in promoting.
The platform for your journal must be Moodle blog. Record at least one entry per week, more if possible. Treat this journal as a scrapbook of ideas for promoting your product. Include links to other online sources (scholarly sources, videos, web pages, online research). This journal should be thought of as a part of your product promotion, present your entries as if you are talking to your target audience.
Your journal will be maintained through the course, but for Assignment 1 it must include the following entries –
• Identify, profile and research your target audience – gender, age, professional status, where do you need to advertise to speak to this audience? How will you capture their attention and sell your product? Which platform is most appropriate to your audience – Facebook or blog? Why?
• It must demonstrate that you have researched and considered your product from multiple perspectives. It should show that you have researched what’s been done before and considered how this product is usually promoted? Where? How and to whom?
• It must demonstrate that you have attempted to think about promoting your product in a new or different way. How will your product stand out from others that are similar?
• An annotated bibliography of sources used as research. The annotated bibliography should contain a brief summary and critique of each source of research you have found–was it a useful source? Why? You must have a minimum of five scholarly sources plus any other supporting sources (video, websites, print media etc) you have used during the research and development phase of your promotional plan. You annotated bibliography can be either presented as a single journal entry or dispersed throughout the journal and must utilise the UniSA Harvard Referencing format.
• Based upon your research write a one-paragraph synopsis for your assignment 2 video production. A treatment is a summary of the plot written as prose. This should be written in the present tense and give a clear, visual description of how your film will look and feel.
• Engagement with face-to-face and online lecture material.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples