This first part of your paper should be one paragraph that includes the brochure title, date published, and your understanding of who the information would benefit.
Summary of the brochure’s recommendations.
Summary of brochure must include
1. main topics discussed; and
2. how communication between patients and healthcare providers is encouraged.
Evaluation of the brochure.
Critique the brochure. Include a full one- to two-page critique that answers all of the following questions.
1. What was done well, and what could have been improved in the brochure?
2. Why did this topic interest you?
3. Was the information provided in the brochure beneficial? Could you incorporate it in your patient education?
4. Was the information presented clearly?
5. Did current nursing or healthcare related research support the information presented in the brochure?
6. What population or individuals does this article apply to (i.e., who will benefit the most from this brochure)? Who else can use this information?
7. Will this information increase patient safety? Defend your answer.
Conclusion . An effective conclusion identifies the main ideas and major support points from the body of your report. Minor details are left out. Summarize the benefits of following the brochure’s advice to a person at risk.
Clarity of writing.
Use Standard English grammar and sentence structure. No spelling or typographical errors (typos) are present. The paper is organized around required components, using appropriate headers.
All information taken from another source, even if summarized, must be cited in the paper and listed in the references using (APA sixth ed.) format.
1. Document setup
2. Title and reference pages.
3. Citations in the text and reference page.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples