By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
• Competency 1: Apply specific rhetorical and analytical strategies to works of writing that incorporate an appropriate use of source material.
• Create open-ended questions.
• Competency 3: Focus on the informed opinion that drives the essay.
• Provide questions about the selected problem that form the basis of the interview.
• Exhibit the ability to craft follow-up questions.
In this assignment, you will prepare for the interview you will conduct for your Interview Essay. To complete the essay, you will need to conduct an interview about your selected topic with a person who has experience with the problem. You should conduct your interview in Unit 2. Your rough draft of the Interview Essay is due in Unit 3.
Selected topic is below
Argument Paper Topics on Race, Culture and Identity
1. How important is race to American identity? (fact)
2. To what extent does individual identity depend on ethnic affiliation? (definition)
3. How will Hispanic immigration affect the culture of America? (fact)
4. Why do Americans think in terms of a person having one race when so many Americans have a mixed racial, cultural and/or ethnic background? (value)
5. Is it a good idea for people to adopt children from another ethnic group? (value)
6. What is culture? (definition)
7. What is the value of knowing your racial and cultural heritage? (value)
8. Should schools be required to teach multiculturalism? (policy)
9. Should churches work harder to be multi-racial? (value)
10. How can parents help raise their children to be appreciative of other cultures? (policy)
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples