Knowing details about the culture of a prospective international client before a meeting assures a successful intercultural communication encounter. A Chinese businessman whom you have never met is coming to the United States to visit you. You and your female boss invite him to lunch. You call the in-house “culture coach” and ask the following questions:
- How should you handle the introduction, greeting, and handshaking?
- How do you exchange business cards?
- How do you explain your position and your boss’s position?
- Where should you take him to lunch, and when?
- Should you exchange gifts?
- How will you begin business discussions?
- What should not be brought up in business discussions?
- Is there anything else you should prepare for?
How should the culture coach respond to these questions?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples