Illustrated Report for a brand
Select one of the following brands:
Topshop, Adidas, Reiss or Ralph Lauren Collection.
Introduction (150 words)
1. Deduce and analyse who the target customer of the brand is. (100-250 words)
2. Research the target customer’s fashion needs using segmentation and consumer
motivation theory. Discuss whether the target customer’s fashion needs are
currently met by the brand. Consider what the future fashion needs of the target
customer are, and how the brand could strategically develop to fulfil these needs.
3. Create a target customer profile board to visually represent the target customer.
Select one of the market trends listed on page 2 for your chosen brand, to provide
a future opportunity for the brand’s development.
1. Evaluate and discuss the selected market trend, explaining why the trend is
relevant to the brand’s customer, and why it therefore provides a future
opportunity for the brand’s growth and development. (600-750 words)
Select one of the following design trends listed on page 2 for your chosen brand.
1. Discuss why this design trend would appeal to the brand’s target customer, and
why it would therefore be a good fashion trend for the brand to adopt for
Autumn/Winter 2016/17 (100-250 words)
2. Create a fashion trend mood board to represent your selected design trend.
Conclusion (150 words)
Neutral Culture: https://www.lsnglobal.com/macro-trends/article/18091/neutral-culture
The Immortal Brand: https://www.lsnglobal.com/macro-trends/article/17234/the-immortal-brand
The Optimised Self: https://www.lsnglobal.com/macro-trends/article/17235/the-optimised-self
The Living Machine: https://www.lsnglobal.com/design-directions/article/18004/the-living-machine
Wayward Whimsy: https://www.lsnglobal.com/design-directions/article/17900/wayward-whimsy
Wabi Sabi: https://www.lsnglobal.com/design-directions/article/17852/wabi-sabi
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples