This week’s summary is on Christianity. Same format (letter to a friend explaining what you’ve learned), answering the following questions:
- Identify the three important principles of Martin Luther (3 points)
- Identify the doctrine of the Trinity (1 point)
- Identify what is most distinctive about the Christian view of Creation (1 point)
- The key to salvation, which most Christians believe is beyond our human capacity because of our fundamental sinful nature (1 point)
- Identify the basic motif behind all the ways of understanding the atonement (1 point)
- Identify the primary meaning of having faith (1 point)
- Identify the four ‘means of grace’ in the Christian tradition (4 points)
- Christians have always felt that central to their faith is the calling to (1 point)
- One of the stumbling blocks to the unification of the church is (1 point)
- One thing the great majority of Christians agree on is that (1 point)
- Identify the two Christian views about being ‘in the world but not of it’, and give a brief description (4 points)
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples