I. Please provide explanation for the listed items relative to the applicable city of analysis. Each item should be appropriately addressed and discussed to provided the audience adequate and informative data to gain an enhanced understanding of the applicable city. Report Format: Figures and tables must be numbered and indicated in (APA) List of Tables, List of Figures, pagination, Table of Contents, Cover Sheet. Each structure description should be grounded in characteristics discussed in the textbook, other applicable sources and through lecture presentations.
II. Map and location of city relative to its region, continent and broader world geographic position must be included with all submittals.
Historical Perspective based on the following criteria:
1. Natural Environment Description: Topographical (mountainous, arid, vegetative, waterways and bodies (rivers, lakes, oceans), natural resources
2. Purpose (original and current) of city: ie. agricultural, military, trade, port, administrative
3. City street patterns and layout: Radial, grid streets, public places (plazas), open spaces (parks), land use organized by functionality
4. Materials of construction: Wood, masonry, concrete, metallic, composites, others
5. Residential: Description of layout ie. Single level, multiple levels, spaces (bedrooms, kitchen, others),
6. Market-place: Exchange place locale and physical condition description -goods, products, services.
Cities Historical Architectural Analysis: Architectural History
1. Istanbul, Turkey
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples