PART 1 (Suggest 1800 words)
1. As a director of Croftware Computing, identify the significant issues arising from each of the following six (6) agenda items, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 3.1, 3.2, for the board meeting to be held on the 4th February 2016.
2. For each agenda item, state the reasons why you believe that issue is significant, providing your analysis and rationale.
3. You should state the questions you would ask at the meeting in relation to each agenda item, and propose recommendations to address the issues for the board’s consideration.
4. Anticipated outcomes should then be identified.
PART 2 (Suggest 750 words)
1. As a new board member, with your fresh set of eyes, the chairman has asked you to provide a review of the current board composition.
2. Comment on the current board composition and include a proposal for the addition of a new board member, identifying the skills they should bring to this board.
3. State how the board should go about recruiting a new board member. Include a rationale and a timetable to roll out the change.
PART 3 (Suggest 450 words)
1. Identify five (5) governance issues, in addition to the issues that have been addressed in parts 1 or 2 above. Do not repeat issues that have already been addressed
2. Outline why you identified those issues and what you recommend
3. For each of the additional governance issues, state how you would personally seek to influence directors to accept your recommendations
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples