Introduction and Purpose of Assignment
Priorities are an important consideration in so many aspects of our lives. How we spend our time and our money reflect the priorities we have. As members of organizations we also help to set the organizational priorities. This paper examines the impact of priorities in both a personal and organizational context.
- Analyze the impact of correct priorities from an organizational and personal perspective. (6.4)
Theory and Context
In “Gods at War”, author Kyle Idleman (2013) discusses how we reflect priorities through what we do. Conceptually, this influences who we are in both our personal and professional lives and in the decisions we make. Setting the right priorities and making the right choices is a critical part of following God and succeeding in the jobs that He has asked us to do.
- In a 2-3 page paper,
evaluate the concept of priorities in light of your personal and professional
- Consider how priorities can influence your relationships and effectiveness.
- Provide at least two sources.
- APA formatting is required. Refer to the APA formatting documents available in the Course Documents in e360.
- Use the Paper Writing Rubric referenced below to ensure you have met all the criteria for this assignment.
- Submit your paper to your facilitator using the dropbox titled 6.2 Priorities Paper before the end of the grading period (no more than 7 days after the last class meeting).
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples