Global Issue Intervention and Evaluation Plan
• Now that you have expertise in the background to the health issue that was the focus of your Unit 5 assignment, you will be proposing an intervention and evaluation plan.
Your intervention will cover the following:
• A description of the intervention.
• The key stakeholders and how you would engage them.
• Potential or anticipated influences that might hinder or support the intervention.
• Expected outcomes.
Your evaluation plan will cover the following:
• A description of the evaluation.
• What will be evaluated and how.
• What metrics will adequately measure the outcomes.
Consider using a community-directed intervention (CDI) for your plan. A CDI strategy is a plan in which community members collectively discuss a health or developmental challenge and the possible interventions; design the approach to implement the interventions in the community; identify the resources required to accomplish the task; plan how, when, where, and by whom it will be implemented; and anticipate the expected outcomes.
Your paper must include the following headings:
• Description of the Intervention.
• Key Stakeholders.
• Expected Outcomes.
• Evaluation Plan.
Remember to include an introduction to your paper, which is not a heading of its own, and a references page.
In addition, you are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of spelling and grammatical errors that detract from the overall message. Writing is clear, precise, and scholarly. Concepts flow in a logical order. Page margins and page numbering are accurate, according to APA (6th edition) style.
• Length of Paper: 8–10 double-spaced pages.
• References: At least eight references from peer-reviewed sources.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples