GASTRONOMY 21ST CENTURY
1. An introduction: What is the research topic/issue/problem? Why it is important/significant? Create clear research aims and objectives.
(Note: if your proposed research is quantitative, you need to formulate a research hypothesis. If your proposed research is qualitative, you will need to formulate a research question).
2. A literature review summary (note: must be paraphrased) of the most relevant literature from Assignment 1 that presents the existing body of knowledge and the different perspectives of the problem. Comment on the gap identified in the published research.
3. A conceptual framework (e.g. concept map) of how the different concepts and variables in the proposed research are related.
4. Methodology: how best to approach the research (e.g. qualitative, quantitative or using a mixed method). (Note: you might also want to comment on the philosophical paradigm that informs the methodology).
5. Data Collection Tool: what would be the best way to gather the needed data?
6. Sampling method: who would the participants be? Why is this sample the most appropriate?
7. Ethical considerations for the proposed research (note: these must address the design of the research, not the issue being researched).
8. Conclusion: summarise how the proposed research will help address the issue identified in the literature.
9. References (note: APA style for reporting and referencing is compulsory).
A total maximum similarity rating of 20% has been established for assessments, with a 6% maximum similarity from any one source, meaning that the amount of original content in your submission must be 80% or higherless
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples