Develop a lunch menu, standardized recipe, costing card for recipe and a short presentation speaker notes. Must submit the following written documents:
1. Develop a lunch menu for a foodservice operation of your choice that includes 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 1 soup, 2 sandwiches, 3 entrees, and 2 desserts. Menu items should be creative and accurately reflect the personality of your foodservice operation of choice. Menu items should also include a brief description of the completed dish (accompaniments, sauces, dressings, sides, etc.)
2. Develop an original, standardized recipe for ONE of the menu items. Submit the written recipe.
3. Scale the recipe(s) for 10 pp. and also 50
4. Provide costing card for recipe, based on 50 pp.
5. A speaker notes answering the following questions What audience did you create this menu and recipe for (specify what kind of institution you chose)? • How is your menu and recipe good for the
clients, foodservice staff, and administration of the institution? How did you take into account the needs of all stakeholders? • How does your menu and recipe meet the nutritional or health
standards for your institution? Be specific. • What other factors did you take into consideration when creating your menu and recipe? • What are the systems you would use to make/serve this recipe
for 50 pp. in a way that maintains quality?
The question first appeared on Write My Essay
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples