Evaluate a company’s current Reward Management System and develop a plan for improvements that may better support their workforce engagement
Description: Evaluate a company’s current Reward Management System and develop a plan for improvements that may better support their
workforce engagement. Based on your research into the pre-selected company, outline, analyse and evaluate the reward management system that
the company is using to motivate its employees to achieve its key strategic goals. You will need to research current theories and practices from
literature to provide evidence that supports your evaluation and recommendations.
Your report should:
• Provide a situational analysis of the company under investigation.
• Analyse and evaluate the current reward management system (RMS).
• Discuss the fit between the RMS and the company strategy.
• Outline and describe a reward management system that would support the company’s achievement of key strategic goals
Your report should consider the following:
• What types of reward systems are available to the organisation?
• What types of reward systems are suitable for the organisation?
• Which reward management system(s) is most appropriate for the volunteer or paid staff?
• What capacity does the organisation have to provide various types of rewards to staff?
• What do you see as most valuable rewards to the staff?
• How does the reward management system you are recommending link to the organisation’s business strategy?
The report requires:
• The use of information from the pre-selected organisation.
• The use of analytic tools to evaluate the RMS.
• A range of references from literature that should demonstrate breadth and depth of your research.
• The use of the wider literature to provide evidence for your evaluation and recommendations.
• The display of critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
• The display of critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used.
• Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System.
You must use a minimum of 10 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 4 other books.
• At least 4 academic journal articles (found using EBSCO, Emerald, ABI/Proquest, Science Direct, Informit, PyscInfo etc.).
• 2 other sources of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source.
• No more than 1 reference may be general Internet based sources.
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples