Answer the below 9 questions using the background files plus additional information from other sources.
Nutritional Therapy in Gastrointestinal Disease
1. Name the basic functions of the gastrointestinal tract
2. Name the absorption sites for carbohydrate, protein and fat.
3. List disease states or surgical interventions that interfere with normal function at: oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, small bowel, large bowel, pancreas, gallbladder
4. In context of nutritional therapy in gastrointestinal disease, Describe these five conditions:
a. Crohn’s Disease
c. Diverticular Disease/Diverticulosis
d. Fat Malabsorption
e. Celiac Disease
Nutritional Therapy in Diabetes Mellitus
1. Describe fuel metabolism and its hormonal control
2. State the diagnostic criteria for diabetes mellitus
3. Identify medical nutrition therapy goals for diabetes management
4. Describe nutrition recommendations for the treatment and prevention of diabetes
Nutritional Therapy in CVD
1. Document various diets and MNT protocols used in treatment of cardiovascular disease condition
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples