Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
“Troubleshooting Web Forms” Please respond to the following:
• Imagine that a local college hired you to look at a lengthy form on the university’s office of admissions Website. Prospective students have been calling the office to request information instead of utilizing the university’s Website. The form contains 32 fields, which must be filled in by the user. At the bottom of the form there are send and reset form buttons. Identify aspects of the form that could be frustrating users. Provide at least three recommendations that will encourage the students to utilize the university’s Website.
• From the first e-Activity, describe three techniques for optimizing Web form submission usability. Select the technique that you prefer to use and explain why.
• E-ACTIVITY- Use the Internet to research current design techniques to optimize user completion / submission of a Web form. Be prepared to discuss.
“Forms” Please respond to the following:
• From the second e-Activity, identify a company (bank, car wash, travel agency, nonprofit, restaurant, etc.) and describe how it could benefit from the use of a Web database. Provide examples of the data that it could collect and how it could leverage it to gain a competitive advantage.
• From the third e-Activity, identify a company (bank, car wash, travel agency, nonprofit, restaurant, etc.) and suggest whether you think it should choose to use Open Source or Proprietary Web Server software and explain why. Support your opinion with at least three reasons.
“File and Folder Protection” Please respond to the following:
• Compare and contrast the role of share and New Technology File System (NTFS) permissions, and the manner in which an administrator uses them in order to secure resources (i.e., files, folders) on a computer. Provide at least one (1) example of when each should be used.
• Imagine that you have restricted access to files and folders using NTFS and share permissions. You would like to further enhance the security of these resources just in case you have improperly configured NTFS permissions or someone accesses the computer physically. Explain at least one (1) approach you could use to provide an additional level of security for your personal files and folders. Provide a rationale for your response.
This question first appeared on Write My Essay
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples