Diabetes mellitus in African Americans
1. Introduction: Introduction of topics. Provide rationales from the literature, including relevant statistically data
2. Review of literature: Cite 10 sources of literature relations to diabetes mellitus in African American and include: incidence, morbidity, mortality; risk factors; social aspects; cultural aspects; economical aspects; prevention; community mode of intervention; literature from U.S professional journals and books must be 5 years or less!
3. Summary: Summarize major point of literature review.
4. Conclusion: include personal belief of issues.
5. Recommendation: make a recommendation for potential, creative interventions within the Tulsa, Oklahoma community.
6. Reference page. Apa format.
INCLUDE ALL RESOURCES USED. Sends all journal used for this paper.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples