‘The value of a student’s international experience goes beyond purely the acquisition of language – it lies in the ability to see business and personal issues from other than your own cultural perspective’ Charles MacLeod, Head of UK Resourcing, Price Waterhouse Coopers 2008
Title: An analysis of the culture of an organisation
Your report will apply ONE theoretical framework used in the study of organizational culture to conduct an analysis of an organization’s culture.
The analysis will illustrate the culture by focusing on EITHER
1. an issue (something which the organization has responded to) OR
2. a particular organizational practice (something the organization does) OR
3. an event (some particular incident or series of incidents inside the organization) OR
4. a sub – unit (an organizational department department/division) .
You will be able to choose from ONE of seven organizations:
• The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) https://www.hsbc.com/1/2/home
• British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) www.bbc.co.uk/
• South West Airlines https://www.southwest.com/
• Amazon www.amazon.co.uk/
• Virgin Group www.virgin.com/
• IKEA https://www.ikea.com/
• Nestle www.nestle.com/
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples