1. The second article in the module, called “Developing as Rational Persons: Viewing Our Development in Stages,” lists five stages for the critical thinker. What stage do you think you’re in right now, and what stage would you like to reach?
2. The article “Critical Thinking in Everyday Life: 9 Strategies,” (the third article in the module) lists nine strategies to improve your critical thinking. The article, “Becoming a Critic of Your Thinking” (the sixth in the module) lists four strategies. From these 13 strategies, pick one you like and explain how you will use it in daily life. Be specific about what activity you will do, the time and place where you will do it, and how it will help you.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples