Suppose you were recently hired for a new initiative as a business continuity lead / manager at a mediumsized
company. You have been asked to prepare a presentation to the Board of Directors on your main duties for the company
and how your position could help protect the business in case of a largescale
incident or disaster. You have been alerted
that since this is a new initiative and could come with a potentially large price tag, there is skepticism from some of the
1. Explain the basic primary tasks, ongoing evaluations, and major policy and procedural changes that would be needed to
perform as the BC lead / manager.
2. Provide insight on how to plan the presentation to garner management and Board buyin
for those who are skeptical.
3. Discuss the first four (4) highlevel
activities that would be necessary in starting this initiative in the right direction and
describe the potential pitfalls of each.
4. Speculate on the most comprehensive and / or critical challenge(s) in the infancy of this initiative and explain how to
overcome that challenge(s).
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples