Compare an event/issue from the first half of U.S. History (to 1877) to a present (post 2000) event/issue.
1. Describe in general the issue that is debated:
How was this event/ issue important to the culture, economics, political system, or social structure at the time?
2. What event/issue does it relate to in today’s world?: Describe the modern event/issue you are comparing it to.
3. Comparison: What is similar about the two?
4. Contrast: What is different about the two?
5. Conclusion: What can this past event/issue tell us about the present?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples