The written component will be like “position paper.”
Writing behalf of your delegate – in this case, Charles Caroll
( the colony is facing in the years leading up to the American Revolution, especially after the end of the French and Indian War up to when they declared independence (1763 – 1776))
FIRST, You will introduce yourself as a delegate (Charles Caroll) and give your credentials (who you are and why you should be listened to).
ANSWER ALL THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1) You will then explain the status of your colony.
2) What are the pros and cons for staying part of Great Britain (England) and what are the pros and cons for becoming independent?
3) How will the citizens of your colony be affected? What will the economic impact be?
4) Which regions of your colony will are more loyalist?
5) In which regions are there more Patriots?
6) Are there significant conflicts within your colony?
7) You must address both pros and cons of being loyal and pros and cons of being a patriot.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples