Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
***Note: This IS NOT an essay, and you need to answer all questions up to 1 or 2 paragraphs in a critical thinking or professional way***
- Chapter Questions
Read Chapters 9 & 10 in America: Past and Present by Robert Divine and answer the following questions. (CH 9 & 10 is part of the textbook, no worries I attached a powerpoint of each chapter).
- What were the major foreign policy objectives of theUnited States between 1815 and 1824?
- In what ways did the transportation revolution contribute to the development of a national market economy in theUnited States between 1815 and 1840?
- How did the Supreme Court under John Marshall’s leadership enhance the growth nationalism and strong federal government?
- In what ways did American cultural development in the 1820’s and 1830s reflect the democratic impulse of the era?
- Describe the temperament and political philosophy of Andrew Jackson.
- Historical Article (Federalist Opposition click on the link and for King Cotton the file is attached)
Read one of the two articles and respond to one of the questions.
Federalist Opposition to the War of 1812 ( http://www.earlyamerica.com/early-america-review/volume-4/federalist-opposition-to-the-war-of-1812/ )
-What were the causes of the emerging political parties (or factions)?
-What were the Founding Fathers’ prevailing attitudes on democracy?
-Did Whitney teach the South haw to make Slavery profitable?
-Describe How Slavery was an impediment to Southern economic development.
- Political Cartoon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc94NY9_ZcU)
View the video clip and tell me what message the clip is attempting to convey. Understand that the message is a reflection of the new democratic reforms of the 1820’s that impacted who could vote. There are no real right answers. Rather I want to see how you interpret this media clip.
***Responses for each discussion should be one to two paragraphs (roughly 150 words) and should reflect deep critical thinking. Therefore, you must respond postings in a professional and respectful manner. This does not mean you cannot disagree. ***
This is a discussion from another partner of mine and all what you got to do is write a response based on the discussion you can agree or disagree with response.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples