Imagine you are a movie critic writing for your own popular movie blog.
Write a review of The Graduate” (Nichols, 1967)
in which you analyze the movie in terms of its genre and the elements of film. As part of your role as a movie critic, create your own scale to rate the movie; for example, a scale of 1 through 5 stars is typical of many movie critics.
Address and answer the following in your movie review of ”The Graduate” (Nichols, 1967)
• Identify the film’s genre and whether or not it was typical or atypical of its genre. Include a discussion of the film’s story in your discussion of the film’s genre.
• Do you think the editing was appropriate? Why or why not?
• Was the sound use effective or ineffective? Why?
• What feelings, if any, did the score elicit?
• Describe the film’s cinematography and how it did or did not support the mood and tone of the movie.
• How was the social context in which the film was made present in the film?
• What was the meaning of the film?
• What personal influences or biases do you have that affected your opinion?
• Was this film enjoyable? Why or why not? Did the story and plot “work” for you?
• Would you recommend the movie, and how do you rate it on your scale?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples