Liang Chapter 14
JavaFX Application – TicTacToe
Create a JavaFX application named TicTacToe.java to display one of the following screens.
Create a Tic-Tac-Toe grid. Place red Xs in the cells from top left to bottom right. Place blue Os in the two cells left in the left-most column. Include the text “Let’s Play a Game!” at the bottom of the screen.
Images x.jpg and o.jpg are provided on Moodle under Assigment 12.
Use modular programming techniques: Create separate modules to
1. Add the Tic-Tac-Toe grid to the pane
2. Add Xs to the pane
3. Add Os to the pane
4. Add Text to the pane
Name the Java Class: TicTacToe
• Correct File Name (TicTacToe.java) – case sensitive
• Correct Class Name (TicTacToe) – case sensitive
• Correct Style – comments
• Correct Style – indentation
• Correct Style – White Space
• Free of syntax errors
• Using a JavaFX Application
o Extending Application class
o Overriding start method
o Creating a Pane to hold GUI nodes
o Using a Scene to hold the Pane
o Adding the Scene to the Stage
o Showing the Stage
• Method to add tic-tac-toe grid to the Pane
• Method to add Xs to the Pane
• Method to add Os to the Pane
• Method to add Text to the Pane
• Use images instead of text for Xs and Os.
Upload the source code file (TicTacToe.java) using your Moodle account for the course into “Assignment 12 Submission”
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples