• Each report is on one significant article from a reputable news source such as the New York Times or other major US newspapers, The Economist, The Asia Times, The Japan Times, Asahi, Yomiuri, or Mainichi Newspapers, The Korea Times, The Korea Herald, The JoongAng Daily, The Far Eastern Economic Review, Newsweek, etc. You are free to look back over the 90s and 00s.
• Significant means one quite long column in a newspaper or most of a full page in a magazine. It can’t be a small 2-3 paragraph article. On the web, it needs to be more than 500 words long.
• Each report is one page, single-spaced with double spaces between paragraphs, 12-font type.
Things you have to include in the paper:
(1) At the top list the article, its author, title and source. (Part of the grade depends on it being from a reputable source.)
(2) Describe the main points of the article with some supporting details. This is the main section of your report.
(3) Briefly, what is the point of view of the article? (i.e. Does it reflect a US Republican/US Democrat/US government point of view? Does it reflect a South Korean government/ south Korean activists’ point of view? Etc.)
(3) Add a short paragraph about how the material in this article relates to something we have read about in class, or reflect on how this compares, contrasts, or adds to something you know about from class, from other reading, or from your life experience. People often forget this part but it is worth one point out of 5.
(4) Include a link to the article when you submit it on Canvas.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples