The paper will be done in three separate sections with each section divided into three categories. l i
SECTION ONE- FOUNDATIONS OF PERSONALITY
A. Nature vs Nurture-
1. use as a source for discussing nature vs nurture- Editorial,Genetic evidence that Darwin was right about criminality: Nature, not nurture (2008) https://intl.elsevierhealth.com/journals/mehy
2. Use as source for discussing nature vs nurture- Levitt, M., (2013). Perceptions Of Nature, Nurture And Behavior. Life Sciences, Society and Policy, 9:13, https://www.lsspjournal.com/content/9/1/13.
3. use as a source for discussing nature vs nurture- The developing person through the life span, Berger, pg 5. (2011)
B. The unconscious
4. use as a source for discussing the unconscious- Myers , D. Psychology 10th edition (2013) pg 514-515
5. Usae as a source to discuss the unconscious- Yes It Can: On the Functional Abilities
of the Human Unconscious, Ran R. Hassin (2013) sagepub.com/journalsPermissions.nav
C.View of Self
6. use as a source to discuss the view of self- Lodi-Smith, J, Roberts, B. (2010). Getting to Know Me: Social Role Experiences and Age
Differences in Self-Concept Clarity During Adulthood. National Institute of Health.78 (5): 1383–1410. doi:10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00655.x.
7. use as a source to discuss the view of self- Pride, personality, and the evolutionary foundations of human social status
( 2010) Joey T. Chenga,⁎, Jessica L. Tracya, Joseph Henricha, Evolution and Human Behavior 31 (2010) 334–347
SECTION TWO- PROGRESSION OF PERSONALITY
A. Development of Personality
8. use as a source for discussing the development of personality- Personality Development:
Continuity and Change
Over the Life Course (2010)
Dan P. McAdams1 and Bradley D. Olson2, 10.1146/annurev.psych.093008.100507
9. use as a source for discussing motivation- Parks, L., Guay, R., (2008). Personality, Values, and Motivation. Journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/paid
10. use as a source for discussing motivation- Goal pursuit in young adulthood: The role of personality and motivation
in goal appraisal trajectories across 6 years
Julia Dietrich a,b,⇑, Shmuel Shulman c, Jari-Erik Nurmi. Journal of Research in Personality 47 (2013) 728–737
11. use as a source for discussing maturation- Soto, C. J., John, O. P., Gosling, S. D., Potter, J. (2011). Age Differences In Personality Traits From 10 to 65: Big Five Domains And Facets In A Large Cross-Sectional Sample. Article in Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, DOI: 10.1037/a0021717
12. use as a source for discussing maturation-Bleidorn, W, Klimstra, T, Denissen, J, Rentfrow, P, Potter, J, Gosling, S. (2013). Personality Maturation Around the World:A Cross-Cultural Examination of Social-Investment Theory, Association of Psychological Science. Retreived September 17, 2015, from https://www.Sagepub.com/journalsPermissions.nav/DOI: 10.1177/0956797613498396
13. use as a source for discussing maturation- Bleidorn, W. (2015). What Accounts for Personality Maturationin Early Adulthood? Association of Psychological Science. Retreived September 17, 2015 from sagepub.com/journalsPermissions.nav/DOI: 10.1177/0963721414568662
Biblical integration- discuss how the bible is clear that personality is different for every person. How do the heroes in the bible show how God made everyone with different personality traits.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples