Clark is a junior in high school and is eager to gain some muscle mass and strength before his final football season next year. He knows very little about nutrition and his diet consists primarily of processed foods (i.e., fast food, cafeteria food, etc.). He eats two or three meals per day on average. Clark’s training regimen has been sporadic and inconsistent recently so he is coming to you for help. He is anxious to be at his best by the start of his senior season, which is three months away.
Resting Heart Rate: 55 bpm
Weight: 165 pounds
Body Fat Percentage: 15%
• Using the information above, calculate the client’s BMR and DCR
• Calculate the client’s Target Heart Rate using the Karvonen formula (you will determine the appropriate target heart rate for this client given the information gathered in the initial assessment and evaluation)
Include the following in your case study submission:
• A description of your professional responsibilities as discussed in the stages of the drawing-in process (Unit 12)
• Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the client’s needs.
• Explanation for your recommendations and any specific conditions presented by your client that are found in the evaluation. (Be sure to reference course concepts when discussing rationale for your recommendations.)
• A detailed 12-week comprehensive and periodized training program including specific exercises, sets, repetitions, suggested rest times, etc. Use an integrated approach in your program recommendations.
• Specific and detailed nutritional strategies with explanation as to how they will assist the client in meeting energy needs throughout the training program and achieving intended goal(s).
Is this question part of your Assignment?
We can help
Our aim is to help you get A+ grades on your Coursework.
We handle assignments in a multiplicity of subject areas including Admission Essays, General Essays, Case Studies, Coursework, Dissertations, Editing, Research Papers, and Research proposalsHeader Button Label: Get Started NowGet Started Header Button Label: View writing samplesView writing samples